Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Beginning...


I've been wanting to start juicing for a long time now. For months, I would randomly go onto Amazon.com and read up on different juicers... but every single time, I would get too overwhelmed and just close the internet browser. Last week, I decided to try again. I got some gift cards to use on Amazon, so I figured what better time to give in and pick a juicer. Once I made my decision, I selected quicker delivery... because I was just so excited for it to get here! The only problem with buying a juicer... I didn't know the first thing about juicing. Once my Breville got here, I finally set aside the time to do a little research about recipes & tips. Then I figured it would probably help to watch Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead (I did a google search and found a website full of documentaries... this was one on their site). WOW. I'm so glad I did! It was very informative & inspiring. Now, I can't wait to get started! I'm currently looking at different "recipes" for juices and working on a shopping list. Just like they talked about in the movie... I have been treating my body so horribly over the past 31 years. It's time to clean house & fill my body with the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment